Adorable!!! Love her skinny little legs. And, I think she would like you to set her hands free :-)
This definitely did brighten my day. She is beautiful and it looks like, very active. So tiny and so sweet. I can't wait to meet her in person...any idea when that will be? SOS
Cousin Savannah said "Oh baby"! Can't wait for them to meet the new addition. P.S. Adele looks like she's trying to find the milk cow:)
so sweet! you've got a lovely little family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable!!! Love her skinny little legs. And, I think she would like you to set her hands free :-)
This definitely did brighten my day. She is beautiful and it looks like, very active. So tiny and so sweet. I can't wait to meet her in person...any idea when that will be? SOS
Cousin Savannah said "Oh baby"! Can't wait for them to meet the new addition. P.S. Adele looks like she's trying to find the milk cow:)
so sweet! you've got a lovely little family.
Post a Comment