Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Push Gift

I think the idea of a push gift is pretty silly but I'm not going to reject one of course. When I was pregnant with Veda Todd bought me a new Michael Kors watch to keep track of my "hees and my haws." This time around we are buying a King size bed to accomodate the extra bodies that will gather for Saturday morning cartoons! The bed arrives Friday - earlier than I had expected. It just occured to me that I don't have a mattress pad or sheets for a King size and that I'll need to go those asap. Do I dare try a trip to Ross with Veda before Todd gets home? I'm wondering if my pregnant body can handle the physical endurance required to chase a toddler around the store. I've been avoiding errands as much as I can but I don't think this one can wait.

3 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

And beware...scheduled birth or not, don't let your water break in that new bed!

Anonymous said...

You can drop Veda off to play with Evann while you go out shopping for linens. We're home now.
-Kristin

Anonymous said...

I always wondered Who would need a king sized bed. Seemed sooooo huge when I would sleep in one at a motel. NOW, 2 boys later, I so wish we had room for a king sized bed!!! :) love ya! jill