Teaguen (the four year old neighbor) to his Mom: "Oh, that's a baby."
Teaquen's Mom: "Yes Teaquen, remember that Kathy was going to have a baby, this is Veda's new sister, Adele."
Me: "Remember Teaguen how my stomach was really big and how I told you the baby was in there and now it's here."
Teaguen (while pointing to my stomach): "Well what's still in there then...?"
2 comments:
You should have said, "I ate a boy about your size for breakfast." Hee Hee! Kids are good for a reality check. I'm sure you are looking fabulous.
I agree with Emily on both counts. I loved what she said you should have said to him...FUNNY!!!..and also that I bet you look fabulous. Wish I could think of something original to add other than I am thinking of you and can imagine you have a house full of "controlled chaos". Enjoy every moment. Love, "Auntie" Susan
Post a Comment