I've finally joined the facebook world... Todd has as well. I'm exhausted - I've spent so much time on the website in the last 72 hours that I'm losing my mind. What an awesome way to reconnect with people I haven't seen or heard from in years but I tell you what... it's sensory overload. I get notifications on my blackberry and I find myself checking that every five minutes to see if I have new friends! ha! I plan to go back to work soon so now I'm going to have to figure out how to juggle Facebook AND a baby. I'm not sure which is more work????
This is Veda eating. I call it her John McCain - fists down at her side. Todd is feeding her right now after an annoying day at jury duty. He sat around all day and was the last jurer to be picked at the end of the day and he couldn't talk his way out of it. What's worse is that he didn't even make it on the jury... he's an alternate... so he has to sit there all week in a domestic abuse trial and doesn't even get to participate.
1 comment:
I had to ban facebook while I am at work. It is pretty much worse than crack. But welcome to the wonderful world of facebook!!! PS. I love Veda....She is a doll. My sister is about to have a baby any day now and then Emily not far behind! So exciting!!!
Post a Comment