Todd's Mom and I had Veda in her car seat and were trying to get a passport photo again because the first batch didn't work (we are going to Mexico for Thanksgiving and Japan to visit my brother in the spring) and she just started laughing... so cute! Grandpa Laabs left yesterday and Grandma Laabs leaves tomorrow and then no more visitors for a while;( Veda is going to miss all the love! Kathy and Veda are headed back to IC for the weekend of the Wisc/Iowa game though... can't wait to meet everyone. Maybe baby Cornish, Beckman, or Baldwin will arrive so I can go visit them while I'm home!
1 comment:
KATHY! I was delighted to see your comment, you sweet thing. I think of you often and had no idea you were in Cali or that you were a MAMA!! CONGRATULATIONS! I loved watching video of Veda's gang signs and hearing your voice. What a sweet little girl you guys have. I'm so happy for you!
I need you to email me to give me your current email address - taiber AT cfu DOT net.
Love, Em
Post a Comment