AAAAHHHHHHHHH...you better get some black and gold on that girl before next weekend! Isn't the score in your house ISU Degrees:1 Iowa Degrees: 3? I think Iowa wins.
Hey, Kath...we just met our new neigbors and turns out Yvonne is your old roommate Tonya's sister....hope that makes sense. We were chit-chatting and she said, do you know Kathy S...and well, I just got a big smile on my face and said yes, she's a new mom!
OMG - I love Yvonne and Mark - give them the blog address. The Desloover sisters are fabulous - they will be great neighbors! Tell them hello from California! Hooray!
4 comments:
AAAAHHHHHHHHH...you better get some black and gold on that girl before next weekend! Isn't the score in your house ISU Degrees:1 Iowa Degrees: 3? I think Iowa wins.
Hey, Kath...we just met our new neigbors and turns out Yvonne is your old roommate Tonya's sister....hope that makes sense. We were chit-chatting and she said, do you know Kathy S...and well, I just got a big smile on my face and said yes, she's a new mom!
OMG - I love Yvonne and Mark - give them the blog address. The Desloover sisters are fabulous - they will be great neighbors! Tell them hello from California! Hooray!
Atta girl Veda, showin some Cyclone love! :) Lincoln had the pacifier too!
Post a Comment