All the bean holders have gone home and now Veda and I are trying to get on a schedule. Last night she only woke up once which is super... that much closer to our goal of sleeping though the night here in a few weeks. She hasn't been sleeping during the day at all though. Might have something to do with the jack hammer 20 feet from our front door. They are resurfacing the entire pool area. Three days straight of constant hammering... you can imagine the fun! We re getting in a morning workout, bath, and reading time. We just got this new book on baby sign language. It sounds like its for babies 8 months and older but I'm really excited to see if it works so I'm learning the signs and I'm going to start her early! Big news today - our good friends had their twin boys last night - six weeks early but it sounds like everyone is healthy. Congrats to J & C!! We can't wait to meet Alexander and Jacob!
No comments:
Post a Comment