Saturday, September 13, 2008
Go Big Ten
It's Saturday night and Veda and I are having a hot date in front of the tube. Dad's at the USC/Ohio State game watching OSU get pummelled. It's halftime so let's hope things improve. I am cheering for OSU out of respect for my co-workers back in Columbus but our good friend who gave Todd the ticket (b/c she's laid up in the hospital) is a USC fan so we'll pretend that Todd wants USC to win;) We were watching Gameday early this morning and I have to say that the USC fans made an impressive showing at 8am. I am disappointed in Hawkeye fans (sounds like Michelle Obama saying she's not proud of her country) that every time Gameday hits campus (which isn't often) we can only round up a few faithful. Give it up to the Hawks though for a win over the Cyclones today. Now I have some Ammo when responding to my Father-in-law's anti Iowa jokes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment