Today I bought a $10 bottle for Veda. It's BPA free. Now that I'm not working I have the TV on during the day. Big mistake. I've been watching the news and lately there have been a lot of reports on the chemicals we absorb through processed food, soda, and this chemical used in plastic called BPA. I actually found myself watching Suzanne Somers discuess the dangers of the chemicals in our world with Hannity and Colmes (yes I watch FOX - not CNN- deal with it) and I am now fighting the urge to purchase her latest book. Todd thinks I'm nuts - he thinks she is nuts. Anyway - I'm going to cut out soda and try to reduce Veda's exposure to these hazards just in case Suzanne knows what she's talking about.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
More Bean Holders
Today I bought a $10 bottle for Veda. It's BPA free. Now that I'm not working I have the TV on during the day. Big mistake. I've been watching the news and lately there have been a lot of reports on the chemicals we absorb through processed food, soda, and this chemical used in plastic called BPA. I actually found myself watching Suzanne Somers discuess the dangers of the chemicals in our world with Hannity and Colmes (yes I watch FOX - not CNN- deal with it) and I am now fighting the urge to purchase her latest book. Todd thinks I'm nuts - he thinks she is nuts. Anyway - I'm going to cut out soda and try to reduce Veda's exposure to these hazards just in case Suzanne knows what she's talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's official, I am a stalker. Man Kathy you are on top of it, pictures up before the reception was even over. Impressive,yet slightly annoying. :) J/K. I am sure Mrs. Sommers may have a point, but I am not so sure how much trust to put into a woman who sends electrical currents through her face everyday with the "facemaster". How natural is that?!? Just a thought. I hope the trip home went well and no other electronic devices were sacrificed.
love to you all,
Cory
I am a mess without grammar/spell check. Pardon any mistakes.
Post a Comment