Now that I've figured out how to load video - here's another funny one. I promise I won't overdo it though - I know you all don't have high speed;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE.IT. Have not laughed so hard in a while. And I love that you call them "piggies." Out of the depths of my brain several weeks back came, "This little piggie went to market..." It's a nightly thing with Sasha now! Sheila
Hum! That is soo darn cute. Savannah loves doing that too. Show that clip to her when she's like 18 and getting ready to go on a date. I'm sure she'll be very happy with you.
Can't wait to see Uncle Bull and Aunt Linda when they come to So. Cal. to visit:)
2 comments:
LOVE.IT. Have not laughed so hard in a while. And I love that you call them "piggies." Out of the depths of my brain several weeks back came, "This little piggie went to market..." It's a nightly thing with Sasha now! Sheila
Hum! That is soo darn cute. Savannah loves doing that too. Show that clip to her when she's like 18 and getting ready to go on a date. I'm sure she'll be very happy with you.
Can't wait to see Uncle Bull and Aunt Linda when they come to So. Cal. to visit:)
MS
Post a Comment