Sunday, March 14, 2010

Check Check Check


Well I've done about all I can do to prepare for the big day. Tomorrow I'll finish up my to-do list for work, attend one last Dr. Apt, head to the hospital for my pre-op blood work, and greet my parents when they arrive. Today I've made enchiladas, ran to the store, arranged flowers, washed windows, Todd washed my car, laundry, final packing for the hospital and maybe my last blog post before the baby is born. Check back here on Tuesday around 3 pacific time. Hopefully Todd will have the announcement posted by then. Just wish I could be sure Veda is going to handle my absence ok. She has become pretty needy of me lately.

I'm all ready for the return home with the baby though. Bought Veda a new baby stoller of her own to push around and also a water table. We will break out the fun the day I get back.

This is a pic of Veda at Toddler Time at the library last week. I won't be taking her again any time soon. 40 kids about her age running around while their parents try to get them to pay attention to the poor woman reading the books. We gave up early on and went exploring on our own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can't wait!!!!! Checking t
back often for details. Hugs, take care, it's going to be great.-Cindy

writermom said...

Good luck, Kathy! I'm so happy for you to start this new adventure as mom of two. You are going to love watching Veda blossom in her role as big sister.
Kathryn from UIAA (aka "writermom ;)