Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buddy the Elf? No


So Veda has lots of names and we use them interchangeably. Buddy, Bean, Miga, Mr. Wiggleford, Johnny, Snickers (Aunt Kelly's) and Love Bug are the favorites. Todd generally uses Buddy, Johnny, and Mr. Wiggleford. I'm not entirely sure how she adopted these non gender neutral names but she seems to like them;)
Todd went in to check on Veda before he went to work this morning. He came back into the bedroom and asked if I had been in her room and if I moved her. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about it. So I went to see. I don't know how she did it but she had turned herself 180 degrees and was at the opposite end of her crib from where she started. Until now she has pretty much stayed put. As far I know she can't roll over so I don't know how she ended up in this position? Elves maybe? I guess I will have to remove all the no-no items from her crib now that they will be hazards. All the blankets, burp clothes, and toys will have to go because now she could end up with one of those in her face.

No comments: