Day TWO, take ONE!
The day started out with Kath coming up to my room, asking if I wanted to go get 'snicker' (my other nickname for her)! I went downstairs, half asleep to see her smilin' away in her crib. I urge you - if you have the chance to see her in action in the morning - take advantage of it...one of THE cutest things I have ever seen! She just looks up, smiling from ear to ear. I told Kathy that she is certainly not a Laabs if she's that happy in the morning...Todd and I are definitely not peaches in the morning! (We are night people!)
After talking (and again, I preface this with me thinking talking is her screaming in tune with me) - for an hour or so, we went downstairs and started the day.
I have to say, it wasn't one of her best days - she was grouchy today!! Lots of screaming and crying...I have never seen her this way!
About noon, we had the pleasure of Christina and Jonathan coming over - Todd & Kathy's friends! They brought their 2 baby boys - Alexander and Jacob! I have to tell you - I made me maybe wait a month or two longer to think about babies! Although they are very adorable - there were 3 babies in the house, doing their screaming thing...The moms (Kath and Christina) - were pros! Kudos to them!!
So, the crew left around 6 and I conned Kathy in to starting our craft project - yarn scarves! Some of you may see these in your stockings in a month, so I can't spoil the fun! Mine was not so great, Kathy's was above par! We are both wearing them right now!
With that, it's about time to sign off! Todd is making gourmet grilled cheeses - and we are about to put a movie in! I love it here...
hugs and kisses...
Kel, Veds, Todd and Kath!
The day started out with Kath coming up to my room, asking if I wanted to go get 'snicker' (my other nickname for her)! I went downstairs, half asleep to see her smilin' away in her crib. I urge you - if you have the chance to see her in action in the morning - take advantage of it...one of THE cutest things I have ever seen! She just looks up, smiling from ear to ear. I told Kathy that she is certainly not a Laabs if she's that happy in the morning...Todd and I are definitely not peaches in the morning! (We are night people!)
After talking (and again, I preface this with me thinking talking is her screaming in tune with me) - for an hour or so, we went downstairs and started the day.
I have to say, it wasn't one of her best days - she was grouchy today!! Lots of screaming and crying...I have never seen her this way!
About noon, we had the pleasure of Christina and Jonathan coming over - Todd & Kathy's friends! They brought their 2 baby boys - Alexander and Jacob! I have to tell you - I made me maybe wait a month or two longer to think about babies! Although they are very adorable - there were 3 babies in the house, doing their screaming thing...The moms (Kath and Christina) - were pros! Kudos to them!!
So, the crew left around 6 and I conned Kathy in to starting our craft project - yarn scarves! Some of you may see these in your stockings in a month, so I can't spoil the fun! Mine was not so great, Kathy's was above par! We are both wearing them right now!
With that, it's about time to sign off! Todd is making gourmet grilled cheeses - and we are about to put a movie in! I love it here...
hugs and kisses...
Kel, Veds, Todd and Kath!
No comments:
Post a Comment