Kathy drinks this awful tea every night before she goes to bed...makes the whole house smell like black licorice...she says it makes her milk come in which makes Buddy stronger....thats good enough for me. Todd
I hate black licorice and that is why I could not stand this tea! It made me gag the first time I opened the box! So, I turned to 2 other herbal options to help my milk to come in because I had a very low supply. The supplements are Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle and can usually be purchased at any organic grocery stores. :) PS: Reglan, an anti-nausea medication, is also being prescribed for some women for a small period of time to boost milk supply. Of course all of these you should ask your doctor about :)
1 comment:
I hate black licorice and that is why I could not stand this tea! It made me gag the first time I opened the box! So, I turned to 2 other herbal options to help my milk to come in because I had a very low supply. The supplements are Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle and can usually be purchased at any organic grocery stores. :) PS: Reglan, an anti-nausea medication, is also being prescribed for some women for a small period of time to boost milk supply. Of course all of these you should ask your doctor about :)
Post a Comment