Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Turkey Time



I hate to say it but we'll be taking a time out from blogging while we vacation in Mexico this week with Todd's parents. When we get back I'm sure we'll have lots to post. Aunt Kel left this afternoon and Veda was not happy about it - we always look forward to spending time with her. Before Kel left we were playing around on the bed with miss V and she rolled over from her front to her back for the first time. I think she could go from her back to her front is she wanted to but I don't think she does.

I've also attached a pic of Veda and her 2nd cousin Savannah taken at dinner last night.
And a shout out to Grandpa Bull! Happy Happy Birthday tomorrow - we'll be thinking about you. Happy Turkey Day as well to ALL of you Bean Stalkers;)!

1 comment:

Sugar Mommy said...

Have a great time in Mexico!
I left you a little something over on my blog www.littlebeauties.blogspot.com