Hellooooo World!
I can't even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am to be the first official 'guest blogger' on The Family Bean! Ryan - Kath did tell me that you will be crowned the 2nd official blogger in Dec - it's a sister/brother thing! (yah!)
Oh where to where to begin....Reminder! I did graduate with a journalism degree, so this could be a long one - grab you cup of coffee, Uncle Chris!
I landed in beautiful Burbank this afternoon to be greeted by the oh-so-beautiful Ms. Veda Rae and Kath! Come to find out, Ms. Veda has officially discovered her tongue...and...her thumb...and, to boot-- is 'sort of' talking now! I define talking as ramdomly screaming...but nevertheless, it's adorable!
From Burbank, I sat in the back with Veds (my nickname for her) and kept her company...she loves her car seat mirror and loves her thumb! She didn't utter a peep the entire way - what a model baby girl!
The evening consisted of my 'sister' Kath and I catching up...and going on a really loooong walk/jog! Kath swears it was only a few miles, but I think it was around 10! Veda was in her jogging stroller the entire time...She loves to stick her tongue out to 'taste' the air...SO SO cute!!
Ok - so that was followed by mucho wine, and a steak tonight! Who needs a job,when there's this much love and fun in California! I'm slowly but surely trying to convince them to move to Arizona...I can't stand life without my big bro, my sister...and now, my sweet Veda...
And, because this is my official BLOG OUT, I'm signing out to my PEEPS.....Hello grandma Uthof, I know you check the blog, and my wonderful hubbie - Chris (he's addicted to the blog - checks it 3-4 times a day!)...
Hugs and Kisses from Camarillo....
Kel, Veds, Kath and Todd!!
I can't even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am to be the first official 'guest blogger' on The Family Bean! Ryan - Kath did tell me that you will be crowned the 2nd official blogger in Dec - it's a sister/brother thing! (yah!)
Oh where to where to begin....Reminder! I did graduate with a journalism degree, so this could be a long one - grab you cup of coffee, Uncle Chris!
I landed in beautiful Burbank this afternoon to be greeted by the oh-so-beautiful Ms. Veda Rae and Kath! Come to find out, Ms. Veda has officially discovered her tongue...and...her thumb...and, to boot-- is 'sort of' talking now! I define talking as ramdomly screaming...but nevertheless, it's adorable!
From Burbank, I sat in the back with Veds (my nickname for her) and kept her company...she loves her car seat mirror and loves her thumb! She didn't utter a peep the entire way - what a model baby girl!
The evening consisted of my 'sister' Kath and I catching up...and going on a really loooong walk/jog! Kath swears it was only a few miles, but I think it was around 10! Veda was in her jogging stroller the entire time...She loves to stick her tongue out to 'taste' the air...SO SO cute!!
Ok - so that was followed by mucho wine, and a steak tonight! Who needs a job,when there's this much love and fun in California! I'm slowly but surely trying to convince them to move to Arizona...I can't stand life without my big bro, my sister...and now, my sweet Veda...
And, because this is my official BLOG OUT, I'm signing out to my PEEPS.....Hello grandma Uthof, I know you check the blog, and my wonderful hubbie - Chris (he's addicted to the blog - checks it 3-4 times a day!)...
Hugs and Kisses from Camarillo....
Kel, Veds, Kath and Todd!!
1 comment:
Ms. Kelly, we love you, BUT YOUR NOT TAKING MS. VEDA FROM US! Her cousins can't wait to start playing with her and Savannah can't wait to start poking her in her nose or ears!!! How about you move out here to beautiful So. Cal and enjoy the lovely winds and 80 degree weather in the middle of winter:)
Post a Comment