I get so emotional at church on xmas eve. Gets me every time. I can't even sing because I'm holding back tears. (This is to Todd's benefit and anyone else in earshot). The Pastor at the church we went to had just returned from Iraq and the first thing he said was that we should thank God every day that we live in the United States. I spent the rest of the service thinking about how much pain there is in the world tonight and how unbelievably blessed we are. I kept looking at Veda and thanking God for her health (and smarts;). The Christmas Message was that we should join in God's work. No matter what you believe in I think we can all afford to give more and appreciate all of our blessings. This will be my New Year's resolution.
We wish you a very merry, safe, and blessed Xmas. Happy Birthday Jesus. Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful family picture! Veda is a pro!
Well written Kathy. And, wishing you a lovely New Year.
Beautiful baby girl, beautiful family picture, and beautiful memories being made!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment