Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Milestone Monday


Yes it's Wed and I'm writing about Monday. Things have been a little crazy around here. Veda has been off her schedule since we returned from Mexico but I think today we are gettng things back on track. Monday we introduced her to a small helping of formula as an experiment. I really don't think there is anything you could feed her that she wouldn't eat. I gave her another bottle Tuesday - a little more than before. Again, no obvious side effects. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... I don't plan to ween her off immediately but I look forward to the days when I don't have to pump or wake up in the middle of the night to make sure I don't burst;)) Exhausting!
I opened a Christmas CD yesterday and Veda and I sang along. We live next door to an elementry school and as we went out for morning coffee I noticed the crossing guards were wearing deer antlers - what fun! We leave for Iowa next Tuesday and I just can't wait for the festivities. I get to spend four days on Michigan Ave next week in Chicago - working of course - but it's going to be so much fun to see all my co-workers that I haven't seen since June and my BFF is flying in for a couple of days from MN to join me. I'll also make a side trip to Ohio while my parents and brother watch Sweet Veda. Let the packing begin!!!

This photo was taken last night. I took Veda upstairs so I could get some zzz's around 8pm. I couldn't fall asleep but someone had no problem... Veda was playing with her blanky and didn't seem to notice the snoring from next door;)

No comments: