Monday, December 8, 2008

My Buddy


Veda fell asleep bear hugging her bunny friend yesterday. Cute. I can't believe I am blogging right now. I am going crazy trying to get everything ready for our trip to Iowa tomorrow. Veda and I are flying through Chicago O'Hare and 100% percipatation is expected. I have already phoned my college roommate to let her know that we might need a place to stay tomorrow night if we get stuck in Chicago;) We will be in Iowa City until Saturday and then I will drive back to Chicago for a four day conference. My first time away from Sweet V. I don't know how I will handle it but I suspect an extra glass of wine here and there will help;) After Chicago I will make a quick stop in IC and then on to Ohio for a day for my company Xmas party.
Veda gets to meet Uncle Ryan for the first time tomorrow - assuming we don't get detoured by the weather. She can't wait. She's all smiles! I'll try my best to blog while we are on the road - we don't want to disappoint our readers;)

No comments: