
You can sit in the kitchen and watch pick-ups driving around on the lake out back.
You own at least five pairs of Carharts.
You leave your car running while you are at the movie theatre so the deisel doesn't freeze.
You use a shower cap to cover your leftovers in the fridge. (Actually I think Glad makes these but Kelly and I didn't know any better - either way it's genius!)
You bake four pies in two days.
Everyone has a "deep-freeze" that also doubles as the front porch.
You own at least five pairs of Carharts.
You leave your car running while you are at the movie theatre so the deisel doesn't freeze.
You use a shower cap to cover your leftovers in the fridge. (Actually I think Glad makes these but Kelly and I didn't know any better - either way it's genius!)
You bake four pies in two days.
Everyone has a "deep-freeze" that also doubles as the front porch.
The local bar has a pole... enough said.
And finally, your pimped out ice house with the flat screen goes missing and you aren't too concerned about it. Pee Wee probably has it.
And finally, your pimped out ice house with the flat screen goes missing and you aren't too concerned about it. Pee Wee probably has it.
(Picture of Grandpa Gary, Uncle Chris, and Todd on the way out to ice fish)
No comments:
Post a Comment