I received an email this morning from OnStar letting me know that my front left tire needs air. Seriously, how cool is that?! We are headed to San Diego tomorrow for my friend Lisa's baby shower and to visit Auntie Megan. I'll be sure to update my tire pressure before then - ha ha. We are going to stay at the Westin in downtown San Diego because neither of us have been to downtown San Diego and we want to tour around. Should be a fun time - I'll post pics of Veda on her adventure when we return. Here's a pic of her this morning sleeping peacfully in her car seat with her best friend for the day.
3 comments:
Todd and Kathy Hello! And welcome to The Bean too! I love the name, both actually.
I just found out about your blog and caught up. I am very happy for you guys, and it is great to see you both doing well with the new addition.
Olivia just turned 1 on Halloween here in Sioux City. It goes by fast. Looking forward to catching up.
Todd, did you know
Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's v-----.
Ron Burgundy
On another note...you can find beaded socks here : http://craftshowconnection.myshopify.com/collections/an-iowa-mom
And may I suggest Hawkeye Black & Gold :) Later chick-a-dee
Post a Comment