Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fast forward


We have a hard time imagining what Veda will look like when she's older. My Dad scanned this photo of me as a babe... besides being a noticeably good eater I don't have any hair - like Veda. I think that's the only similarity. We have a photo of Todd a day after he was born which looks just like her but I can't figure out how to scan it.

Todd found this website where we could merge our photos to find out what our children would look like. Here's a photo of Veda... we'll see????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Savannah really looks like you or at least the Sayre's. Funny how our daughter's take after their daddy's:) Savannah is proud to look like her "auntie Kathy"!

Anonymous said...

That picture creeps me out! It looks like the girl from Poltergeist.

Uncle Chris

Anonymous said...

i think it's hilarious that the name of that baby picture website is called: "Make Me Babies"

Awesome.

-Meg mcc