Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Sad Day


Veda has to get her second round of shots in a couple of hours... I'm sad just thinking about it. I wish she was old enough that I could buy her an ice cream or something to make it all better. I hope she hasn't developed her memory yet so the anger towards me is short lived;) Here's a cute picture I meant to post last week. Every time I take her outside for a run or walk she sticks her tounge out - I think she is "tasting" the air. Funny. For those of you who are wondering... we aren't getting much smoke in our neck of the woods from the fires. There is hardly any wind today which is probably why because we are downwind from the fires and the Santa Ana winds usually drive right through our area. It was VERY smokey driving through Orange County yesterday on our way home though.

1 comment:

Sugar Mommy said...

I know it sounds weird...but with an almost 5 year old and toddler triplets...the infant shots were so much easier! They don't know what is coming. Chloe had her pre-kindergarten shots a couple months agao...horrible! Ice cream didn't even help! At least when they are babies...they will not remember...I hope that helped ease your mind a little bit...maybe? She is such a dolly!