It was a busy day for Mom - I ran around town getting things knocked off my to-do list including a trip to the dentist. It's a good thing I'd forgotten how horrible it is to get a cavity filled - I do not like the dentist. To top it off - I didn't consider the fact that my mouth would be paralized for hours after the procedure. I hadn't eaten anything but a bite of coffee cake before my 1pm appt. I was so hungry and so frustratated. I couldn't even take a sip of water because I couldn't feel the glass against my mouth... I had to get a straw and even then I felt like I might swallow my tounge. Not good. I'm still up - thinking about everything I have to do before I leave Saturday morning. We are having our good family friends over for the annual holiday dinner tomorrow night so I have until tomorrow afternoon to...
Pack
Finish client xmas cards
Get stamps and mail cards
Run 4.5 miles
Print out a medical release form for Veda in case of emergency while I'm gone
Return a gift I bought that I found at another store for $10 cheaper
Have lunch with my friend Em and little Evy
Run to the Bagolitas office to pick up a gift
Touch base emails out to all my clients and prospects that I will see this weekend...
I'm sure I will think of more tomorrow...
Anyway - I'll leave you with a pic of Veda and her new girlfriends. I dropped my Mom off at bridge tonight and brought Veda in for an introduction. Mom has been getting together with these ladies for as long as I can remember. Most of them have children who I went to school with. Some time back they quit playing cards and decided they would just chat, eat and drink. They still call it "bridge" though as I believe they should - this cracks me up. Sounds like my bookclub. We don't talk much about books;)
3 comments:
the BRIDGE club. whoa.
They are a powerful group of ladies...that is for sure! Veda better be a good girl! I used to shake in my boots the nights of Brdige club. (for no reason of course because i was a saint!)
Wow. Thanks Kath.
I love this picture!
I am sure the ladies savored the moment of meeting the newest "grandchild" of the group!
She is a beauty- that 'lil bean!
~Megan
Oh my gosh! That photo brings back memories! Is that Mrs. Shiele (Schiele?)? She is the best book-reader of all time. I loved her. Veda is such a beautiful baby, Kath.
Post a Comment