Friday, February 26, 2010
Craigslist Score
Just needed to brag about my latest find on Criaglist. I've been having trouble finding used and inexpensive clothes Veda's size at garage sales or on Craigslist. I think she's getting to the age where kids wear their clothes longer so they get worn out. Anyway I found a lady selling brand new clothes (tags still on) from Charlie Sheen's line called Sheen Kidz. She had three racks of girls clothing - most Veda's size and she was selling everything for $2 a piece and original prices were $20 a piece on average. I bought 25 items and they are SUPER cute. Apparently he has three stores (2 located in the LA area) and they had a huge inventory reduction... she went and told them she would buy everything they had left over after the sale. Considering these were the left overs I can't imagine how great the other stuff was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment