I had an ultrasound today. Veda's little sister, who Todd will now affectionately call Frank, is presenting in the same position as she did, Frank Breech. I've been having some pretty intense pain and the Dr. figures that it's because of the way she is sitting and that she is already measuring at 5.5 lbs... a week ahead of schedule. He said that she could still turn but it doesn't really matter since I'm having a C-section anyways. Now I'm just hoping that I don't go into labor before my planned date... that would just mess up my plans and I'm really looking forward to sleeping in that day.
2 comments:
Love the new look of the blog!
I wish you luck, I had the busiest day ever the day before my scheduled c-section. I was so ready to go to sleep and as I laid down, the contractions started, never went to bed that night. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed.
Post a Comment