Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Jelly Bean Kids
Veda is starting a new Daycare (for those of you - Mom - who can't see it... click on the word Daycare and it will take you to the site) on March 2nd. I'm excited about this for lots of reasons. Mainly because I found the most amazing Daycare and an opportunity for her to interact with other children her age in a structured environment. A friend of one of my neighbors, who is a former teacher and children's party planner, started this because it's her passion and she wanted to earn a little extra $$. Check out the website and see for yourself. She is over the top and she only wants 4 or 5 kids in the entire group but yet she still went to the trouble of putting together this great website. Can't wait to report on Veda's "first day of school"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kath, check out your dashboard (fonts and colors, I think) and you can pick a different color for your links so your mom can see them:)
Post a Comment