In honor of Kel's birthday tomorrow I celebrated by eating a very large helping of Cold Stone. It was delicious. Happy Birthday Sissy. We love you soooooooooo much!
As a side note... Todd's comment today...
"So if the baby is 5.5 lbs then that's good right? It means the baby is gaining all the weight it needs?"
pause...
"So it doesn't really matter how much weight you gain as long as the baby is gaining weight, right?"
pause...
"So maybe you should cool it a bit then, right?"
...Crickets

2 comments:
This is a good laugh! Todd is a brave man. I have to admit I'm a little shocked at your admission to eating like this. Coming from the girl who used to live on carb-free beef jerky. Enjoy it!!
Wow. Daniel would have gotten a good swift kick to the shin for a comment like that when I was pregnant with Evann. Just tell Todd that when he is pregnant, then he can decide what is and is not appropriate weight gain. And until then, it's best to keep his mouth shut and pass you some m&ms.
- Kristin
Post a Comment