Sunday, February 28, 2010
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...
I have the BEST neighbors. This afternoon the ladies took me out for an early dinner at Yolanda's. Mexican twice in one week is like a dream come true. Tom played babysitter and took Veda on a grand tour of all three parks in the area. Then back to Kathy and Tom's where a few more joined us for homemade cake, ice cream and presents. It was a baby shower/birthday party so I was showered with lots of gifts... enough to make me feel bad but incredibly grateful for living near wonderful people that look out for us. I have a lunch date lined up with Jennifer tomorrow and will celebrate with BJ and Melissa later in the week. It's shaping up to be a good 34th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kathy!!!
cory
Post a Comment