Monday, February 15, 2010

The NEW "Queen" of the Remote Control

Last night I got a little taste of my own medicine...Kathy and I sat down to eat dinner...our normal trick is to give Veda her milk and let her sit down in her chair so we at least get 3-4 minutes of un-interupted time to eat.  Veda's pink chair is usually reserved for watching cartoons and drinking her milk.  Well, I tried to sneak in a little of the Winter Olympics, because I figured she would be preoccupied with her milk.  As soon as I turned the channel, Veda stood up, dropped her milk and walked over to me and said "Baby, please, baby, please?"  I was confused...so to clarify, she walked over to the remote control and handed to me and said, "Baby, please"....apparently "baby, please..." = "Turn Curious George back on or your not going to eat dinner peacefully"....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so impressed that she says please!!