Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Half-time Report

Kel and I were surely not as excited about the Super Bowl as the guys... that is until we discovered the variety of bets you can place on the game. The highlights of our gameday experience...

Over/under on the time it takes Carrie Underwood to sing the National Anthem 1 minute and 42 seconds. By our clock she came in at about 1 minute and 46 seconds thanks to a "hang-on" to the word "home" at the end. Kel and Chris are $2.50 richer. You've never heard a crowd cheer louder for the Idol Queen.

The coin toss. It was a nail biter for sure but yes... heads it was and again Kel and Chris are now $20 richer.

There was so much excitement before the game even started that we hardly noticed kick-off.

Half-time. Will Pete Townsend of the WHO smash his guitar...??? Will he??? Will Chris and Kel pay for the baby's college by the end of the day?

My bet... the over/under on the number of times they show Kim Kardashian in the stands. 2.5. I went for the under - by half time I am in good position with Kim as a no-show. Will we have a shut out?

Todd's token bet... the color of Gatorade/Water dumped on the coach. I called clear/water and Todd went with Lemon/Lime against my wishes and I'm sure it is the worse $5 ever spent but we will see...

No comments: