Kath, did they send home steroids? If it's lingering, I remember when we ended up at the ER with Jack (and his croup) he was on steroids for 4 days (twice a day). I suspect in conjunction with the croup she has a virus (thus the fever)are they letting you treat her with Tylenol and Motrin? Hang in there...and you know I am NOT a doctor. Wink. Love ya.
We took the steroid shot instead of the oral dose. I haven't even been able to get her to drink the tylenol so I didn't want to take the chances with the steroids. End is in sight... I hope!! And... you might as well be a Dr. - you have had 4 kids - that makes you a professional across the board in my book!
2 comments:
Kath, did they send home steroids? If it's lingering, I remember when we ended up at the ER with Jack (and his croup) he was on steroids for 4 days (twice a day). I suspect in conjunction with the croup she has a virus (thus the fever)are they letting you treat her with Tylenol and Motrin? Hang in there...and you know I am NOT a doctor. Wink. Love ya.
We took the steroid shot instead of the oral dose. I haven't even been able to get her to drink the tylenol so I didn't want to take the chances with the steroids. End is in sight... I hope!! And... you might as well be a Dr. - you have had 4 kids - that makes you a professional across the board in my book!
Post a Comment