Friday, August 6, 2010

BINGO

The report from daycare this morning was that Veda is an Ace at Bingo. She was able to identify all the pictures on her board. I'm not surprised given her sudden improvement in speach. She is talking up a storm. Yesterday she got mad at me for turning off Sesamestreet.org where we were playing the toddler games. She said "Daddy, pay Mommy puter pleeeeeeeeease!". There are a few things she says that crack me up so I just don't even bother correcting her like, "Mickey House and ErnieBurd". I STILL can't get her to identify colors though... everything is still Green... and an occasional Purple (because it's fun to say I think). She is getting good with her counting but always starts with 2. She can count from 2 to 6 very clearly. Seven is a bit iffy. I always start with "one" and she responds starting with "two". I can't get her to start with me so I guess I should start at "zero"... now look who's smarter than a 2 year old;)

No comments: