Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nothing a little trip to McDonald's (and BK) won't cure....

I decided to give Kathy a 30 min break today and take Veda for a car ride (I know, nice, right!).  On the way to Blockbuster, we swung through McD's to get her favorite Berry Smoothie (and a Mushroom & Swiss Angus snack wrap for Kathy - which she swears is the greatest invention since garage sales).  Veda scarfed the smoothie and next we went for a quick jog around the movie store.  On the sidewalk Veda broke down, screaming "HAPPY MEEEE"...I assumed she wanted the rest of her smoothie, so I grabbed the rest from the car....well, come to find out, she assumed Kathy's snack wrap was HER happy meal!  So, I broke down and drove through Burger King to get Veda her own hamburger "BK Kid's Meal" - never knew they had happy meals?  The rest of the way home she continued to thank me..."Thank you Daddy...Mmm, yummy, peekles", etc, etc.  I think she's feeling better?

No comments: