Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Veda - WE LOVE YOU!!

Exactly this time two years ago I was getting ready for my epidural. Waiting impatiently as the anesthesiologist worked his way to my room. I will always remember Veda's birthday as the best day of my life. The day that we realized how much love and happiness we would have in our lives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday veda love the van pattens

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Veda!!! I cannot believe she's 2 already!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Veda dear. Had dinner with Jackie last night. She is in town for a few days and was asking about you and the girls. Of course, I told her how beautiful, sweet, and adorable they are..you would have thought I was the grandmother. She said she would love to see your folks and of course, you and the girls, so when they come for a visit, give her a jingle. Love "Aunt Susan"

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd birthday miss v!

Chris & Kelly Ehlers said...

happy birthday to my sweet, beautiful god daughter! we love you soooo much! on this day 2 years ago, uncle "kiss" (as you call him) and i also realized how much love we would have in our lives. you mean the world to us...kisses from az!