Friday, August 20, 2010
Snooky who?
Having Ryan visit is always an experience. He doesn't own a TV and is a little behind on pop culture. His favorite guilty pleasure is the Bachelor series. It's hilarious to hear Ryan and Todd debating the merits of the contestants. We haven't introduced him to Jersery Shore yet but he was reading this mag the other day and asked who "this Snooky person is"? I recently won some tickets to a John Mayer concert in Hartford, CT. Wierd but true... so I passed them on to Ryan to use himself or give to a friend. He had no idea who John Mayer was and said he couldn't talk any of his friends into taking the tickets. We obviously run in different circles. I guess this is how he made it to be a PhD student at Yale... he doesn't fill his head with all the crap we do;))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment