Saturday, August 28, 2010

Favorite Things

I haven't done a favorite things post in some time. Don't get too excited... I'm not Oprah or Ellen, you aren't getting free stuff.

This little project even got a sick kid to have fun! Washes right off!

This idea was brought to us by My So Called Life. She didn't have as much success. Right now Veda is having an aversion to the tub so letting her color the water is the only thing I can do to get her to take her bath.
I had never heard of Jafra but a friend of mine introduced me to their baby shampoo. It is heavenly. Just want to bury my face in Veda's hair.
This is especially handy on long flights without the kids. Not that this happens very often but when it does I can get lots done at 35,000 feet. I can't believe it took them so long to get this figured out but I love it!
Korean Seaweed paper. I was introduced to this in Tokyo last year. Now Trader Joe's has it and it's just as yummy as I remember it. 60 calories per package - low sodium - and all the vitamin C you need. Maybe this little treat is what has kept me from catching whatever Veda has had all week. Veda likes it too!
I have this bag (Bagolitas.com) in a different pattern. It is the perfect size for this working mom's busy life. I use it as a computer bag and have been able to pack in everything I need for an overnight work trip - so I can leave the rollerbag at home!

No comments: