Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where's My Parenting Award?

So with all the excitement in getting ready for the birthday party I forgot to put sunscreen on Miss V in preparation for hours in the California sun. Whoops.

The second photo was taken at 10:30 at night Sunday. Not only is she up WAY past her bedtime watching movies... but also eating popcorn. I went online to read about popcorn and age appropriateness for children. I hope she enjoyed it because she's not getting popcorn for a long time after all the choaking stories I read.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Nice work mom! Ha--no major foul! Evy loves popcorn and so I pick all the soft pieces off for her. It's a pain in the arse. Why don't you invent toddler safe popcorn?!

Scott, Andrea, and Lincoln said...

Well ladies the good news is there is such a thing as toddler safe popcorn! My mom introduced Lincoln to 'puff corn' popcorn. You can get it in the chip aisle. "Old Dutch" and "Cheeto" brands each make it. You can usually find butter and/or cheese flavors. They really taste like popcorn and are soft with no holes or seeds! Try it out! :)

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Well I guess I'm not going to make a million bucks! Thanks Andrea!