Annual Shrimp Boil
Yum - Thanks for breakfast Dad
I think I got a big one with my super cool Barbie pole
Joe Heather and the kiddos stopped on their way to Okoboji
Family pic with the kids wearing their Clear Lake gear
Veda at Adele's baptism. I wish I could get away with putting bows in her hair all the time... usually she pulls them right out though.
Veda and Ryan jumping on the bed at 10pm... good luck getting them to sleep. At least we got to sleep in the next morning... since I consider 7:30 sleeping in;)
This is a keeper. The main house doesn't have a bath tub so we are still using the utility sink in the laundry room for baths. I thought Veda was growing out of it but we were even able to fit her little buddy in there with her. I think she has another year or two before she needs to get over her fear of the shower.
Nemo on the deck by the lake and eating sweet corn... Heaven.









1 comment:
awesome pics!! need copies....great to see you all- hope we can do it again soon!
Post a Comment