Tuesday, October 28, 2008

11 weeks today...



I thought I would see if she could hold her own weight - her legs are pretty strong. Of course she fell over eventually and it freaked her out. At this rate she will be walking at 8 months - just like her Dad;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing Veda's photos! Well, also seeing you Kathy and Todd. She has grown so much in just a few months that I am truly amazed.
You are a beautiful family

Tita

Anonymous said...

How about a handstand? GP Bull

Anonymous said...

I miss that little bean...she is growing up too fast! auntie kelly

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. Thanks so much for bringing her in for my special visit. It was wonderful seeing you..just wish you lived closer. Glad Grandma and Grandpa Sayre live here so you have a reason to visit. Auntie Sue

Mrs.C said...

Kathy,
She is so beautiful!!! I loved getting to see all the other pictures your mom brought in to school last Friday! You must be having the time of your life! These are the special moments we all live for... ENJOY and count your blessings!
Megan