So, when I was in NY this week, my wonderful agency partners at SelectNY (who lead our new advertising campaign), gave Veda a nice little gift....It's her own Sebastian ad! (yes, that's her in the little pink wig). I've uploaded the original as well so you can see how great they adapted to Veda's look : ) You have to click on the picture to see the details and fully appreciate the work.
And yes, she got to keep the wig!
Thanks again Arelys...you guys rock as well...
3 comments:
Sorry, our signature added some stuff I didn't have in there and I don't know why. Anyway here's what I left before:
OMG! Scott and I didn't even know you were pregnant! I feel like we were just at your parents house Kathy for your reception! Lincoln was still a little baby then. :( I miss that tiny baby stage. :) Enjoy her, babies are absolutely amazing. It's true that "it is a love you've never known" when you have a child. What a cool name too? How did you come up with it? I've only heard it from the movie "My Girl". Does she have a middle name?
BTW, I failed to mention in my previous comment the most important thing, CONGRATULATIONS to you both! We're very happy for you! Also, Veda's print debut was adorable. Can we have her autograph?
Post a Comment