Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Misty May?



Bean is cashed out. She had her first set of shots this afternoon. She had five shots and then an oral dose of vaccine for rotovirus. Oh - and they dilated her eyes;(( Poor poor thing. I cried. I didn't think I would but I hadn't heard her scream like that so I knew she was truly in pain. It just made me sick. Todd was able to come to the appt. which made things much easier for me. Dr. Kundell also gave her some Tylenol which I'm guessing is what put her to sleep going on five hours now. I did give her a bottle an hour ago but she never opened her eyes. Good news is that she is growing at a good pace. Up to 11 lbs and change. She is 75% weight and head size and 85% height. She's a big girl - definately beach volleyball player.

1 comment:

Sugar Mommy said...

Congrats Kathy!
To think we run into each other after ALL this time on facebook and I run into your blog site by accident...but I love it and will be adding it to my favorites!
Hope all is well! Veda is a keeper! So pretty!
Kimberly