

Todd captured some pretty animated moments of Veda. We have a video too if I could just figure out how to get in uploaded?? A couple of you might recognize this tupperware. It belongs to you. These were left behind when our friends brought us dinner after Veda was born. Todd entered the house the other day with the grocery bag that I had hand delivered to his car about 7 weeks back so that he wouldn't forget to give the items to his friends at work. He told me he was returning the Tupperware. To which I replied "you are just now giving it back, I gave that to you weeks ago." He said, "No, I'm returning it to the house from my car." We disagree on the ownership rule of Tupperware. I believe that if someone brings you food in their Tupperware - that you return it - especially when it appears to be part of a set! He doesn't believe it holds any value. Apparently he just couldn't bring himself to take the Tupperware into the office and have that awkward moment between men when they have to sort whose Tupperware belongs to who. So Jen and Laurie - I hope you're reading this. I promise you will see it again!
2 comments:
That is hilarious...the pic, but that story takes the cake.
Wow, I don't know if it's a P&G employee, engineer, or guy thing, but this happens all the time in our house. Many things have been in Scott's car for long periods of time without ever being given to the people they were to be given to. Even 2 wedding gifts for over a year in the trunk of his car!!! Grr.
Post a Comment