


I'm going to steal a line from J Bird and tell you that our Love Buckets are Full! We've had such an amazing trip to Iowa and our so glad that so many of our friends and family got to meet Bean;) We are sad to be leaving but so excited to see Todd!!! We've missed him so much!
We spent our last day in Iowa in Des Moines. While I was in my meeting, my Mom, Todd's Mom, and Great Grandma U spent the afternoon with Sweet Veda. Then on the way home we made a stop to visit Grandpa Ed and Aunt Jeanne.
We are at home packing. Somehow I thought we would go home with less than we came with... right... not going to happen. Mom had to get out her new toy... vacuum bags. Somehow the suitcase is still full even though we've sucked all the air out and now have a giant clothes sausage. I'm trying to remain calm about the flights home tomorrow and I'm just praying that everything goes as planned;) I'll let you know!
As I was reviewing my post I noticed something I should point out. In the picture with the Grandmas you will noticed that Veda's binky is tied to her head with a shoelace. She kept spitting it out so Mom and Diane got a shoelace from the clerck at TJ Max... they were pretty proud of themselves for thinking it up??! What will happen when I leave her with them for a week??? ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment