So I haven't posted for several days because I can hardly keep my eyes open. I started back to work on Wed. My team was having meetings back in Columbus (EST) so I joined in by phone starting at 5am (my time 8am EST) on Wed and Thurs. The call went for 9.5 hours on Wed. Veda was great and pretty much just slept through the entire thing although she did lie awake and stare for a couple hours. I think she was mesmorized by the speaker phone. Anyway - here's a pic of Veda at work with Mommy;)
Thursday night when I was the most tired, Veda decided to wake up every single hour on the hour! Very unlike her so I was really hoping that we hadn't turned a corner. Last night she slept for 8 hours and then went to back for another 2 after her feeding so I'm sure it was just a fluke.
Thursday night when I was the most tired, Veda decided to wake up every single hour on the hour! Very unlike her so I was really hoping that we hadn't turned a corner. Last night she slept for 8 hours and then went to back for another 2 after her feeding so I'm sure it was just a fluke.
She is getting really chubby and she has a cold so she snorts like a pug that can't breath. Scares me a little but it's also pretty funny.
We are going to a party tonight. Todd made a friend at jury duty last week and she is having several couples over tonight to play old school beer games (beer pong, quarters, tippy cup, etc...). We are bringing Veda so I guess I won't be drinking much but Todd suggested we could take a cab. Not with a baby dear...????
1 comment:
That cab part...pretty cute really!
Trying to picture it!
Post a Comment