
Veda after her bath this morning. Oh - and she is sleeping in her crib now. No more bassinet. I've been sleeping on the futon in the nursery just in case she needs me in the middle of the night. I was worried that I would hear her moving around on the monitor and would be going from room to room all night so I decided to camp out where I can just lift my head to check on her and then fall back to sleep. So far so good. Last night she slept for 6.5 hours and only woke up once to grunt for awhile and then went back to sleep. Todd leaves for NYC in a few hours and will be gone for a few days. Just Mom and Baby hanging out... we might go rent a movie and get take out tonight;)
No comments:
Post a Comment