Well to catch you all up... Veda was sporting a fever after her shots on Wed. Poor thing just didn't know what was happening. She slept a lot and adopted a pretty pitiful whimper. (I will spare you details of taking her rectal temperature but I'm hoping this will serve as a reminder to tell her the story some day;)!! She turned the corner and started feeling better in time for our friend Brook's visit on Thursday night. She was in town for work and then had a weekend of fun planned. Her beau Tommy surprised her (and us) on Friday night with a proposal. We are soooooo happy for them both!
Friday Todd and I had date night while our friends Jennifer and Steve served as Veda's first official babysitters! An important title. We were given a good report when we went to pick her up and if she were older we might have rewarded her with a lollipop or somethng like that;) Side note... we went to see Eagle Eye... if you were considering it - don't - it was stupid - computer takes over and tries to kill the President - dah!
My Mom asked me if I was recording Veda's big moments anywhere. I told her that I wasn't and that the blog was the only place I was keeping record. So Todd suggested I print out the blog entires and keep them in a binder for Veda to read some day. So I am and will continue to illustrate important milestones and details while keeping in mind that this will be her source for infromation;)
3 comments:
This is kind of a cool site to make your own blog book: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Just a thought!
Excellent! Thanks for the tip dear!!!
Yeah, I am hoping Mitch will some day get mine Blurb'd by year for safe-keeping and sharing.
Post a Comment