So I am all packed and ready for the big trip to Iowa tomorrow. I had to get the house in order too in case there are any showings and get my paperwork together for a meeting in Des Moines on Monday... sigh... I'm ready for tailgating! I was getting nervous about our seats on the plane because the only open seats on the long flight to Chicago were window. I've been checking every hour to see if an aisle seat opened up and it did! Hooray! I think it will be much easier to deal with Veda if I can get up and walk around with her. I'm walking around the house with her in the Baby Bjorn trying to decide if I take that or the Moby wrap. The wrap is more comfortable but the Bjorn is easier to take on and off... I'm already having nightmares about going through security with people yelling and throwing things at me because I'm taking too long - ha ha!
I will post pics of Veda on the plane when I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment