No - not my job;) I Quit this week. I am going to declare it over and move on to next week. I'm even willing to skip the weekend if it means I can be alone at home without a sick kid. I have TOO much to do!! Another trip to the Dr. this afternoon. Veda had a bad day and seemed to be at her worst even after our trip to the ER the other night. Diagnosis - just plain old Croup.
She had a fever of 102.2 this afternoon. Nurse Martha used the forehead thermometer which gave a read of only 100. We both agreed that she felt warmer so she went to the ear which read 102.2. She said for the most accurate read we could do a rectal - see - I told you people!! Ha ha. We passed on it this time but Veda did end up with another supository to bring the fever down and another steroid shot.
2 comments:
Miss Evy is doing th same thing....day six with a fever that just won't go away. Doctor today, blood test....inconclusve, then chest X-rays....not pneumonia. Good times.
Scott C.
One word "Cabo"!
Hugs. I would say I'll come out and help, BUT don't want to get the 3 kids sick. sorry.
Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment