Thursday, August 5, 2010

Neighborhood Heat

I hate to be the cop on patrol but when Veda picked up a piece of horse size poop in the yard the other day I lost my mind. A new family has moved in down the way with a German Shepard. Every morning the boy (probably about 12) walks the dog. I haven't been able to witness the crime but I'm getting close. This morning after dropping Veda at daycare I pulled in and he had just left for his walk. I threw Adele in the stroller and took off after them... I was hauling... poor Adele had a slight look of fear. Somehow he evaded me. I caught up with him just as he was returning home so I went off to scour the hood for a smoking turd. I figured that would be evidence enough to approach his parents. I came home empty handed and defeated. Tomorrow I may wear my heat sensor glasses.

3 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

that's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time - and you tell it so well!

writermom said...

Hilarious! I can't stand rogue dog poo, either. Citizen's arrest!!